WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

haertbreak - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* haertbreak > Topics

Subject: He just wanted 2use my 4n
Replies: 2 Views: 997

freaky9 1.04.09 - 09:12am
I met this certain guy,il ko him D,we went 4 a couple of dates 4 2weekz then he started acting funny,he stopped calling or texting and when i did call he wouldnt answer or he would cut,when i finaly got 2him,he tod hiz 4ne was triping so he asked 2use mine which i gave him cuz i lavd him,2days later i discovered he had saved my number as steve so i came up with a lie and got my 4ne from him,he got a new 4ne but didnt call me 4a week,when i next saw him i tried talking 2him but he told me he had a girlfriend,am so broken bcuz its hard 2blve he could do that,i stil love him but i have 2 move on,any tips on how 24get sam1 u lav? *

waittiki 1.04.09 - 07:53pm
Dear freaky9.Am sorry to hear about your odeal. This kind of thing happens to most people where you find yourself in alot of pain cause of someone.Be stronge and look to the day that you will once more feel the wormth of the morning sun.Try to keep yourself busy and keep your mind from think about it.Let this expirience make you a better person than you were before.Go out with your friends rather than spending alot of time alone in your room,cause all you will do is think about him to an extentent you find tears in your eyes.So go out,keep yourself besy and move on a better person than you were before, having learnt that your heart belongs to only the person that you will find worthy to share your love with.Peace be with you and may God bless you always. *

waittiki 1.04.09 - 07:59pm
Am sorry for my spelling mistakes.I ment to say extent and not what i have writen above.Am sorry about that. *

* haertbreak Forum

Search:
topics replies

* haertbreak

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search